2019 Prospect: **** 2019 5 star DL Ishmael Sopsher SIGNS with Bama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher

I would have felt better about him coming if Bama had been his last visit.
Ogre’s gonna be carrying a huge Gris-Gris bag, and the coubion and alligator sauce piquant will be hard to resist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
you forgot to mention that Orge will also have a translator with him. :biggrin:

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018

I always thought he would be a hard pull myself but we will see.
Little bro didn't make the grades so he's out of the equation. Come on Ishmael, come on down, mom and dad are right on this one. bama is the right choice.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Little bro didn't make the grades so he's out of the equation. Come on Ishmael, come on down, mom and dad are right on this one. bama is the right choice.
I think someone posted about his brothers grades and he is now a 2020 prospect on here but has that been confirmed? I think we get him FWIW.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

He has been re-classified as a 2020 recruit...and I hope you're right!!! RTR!!!
I think someone posted about his brothers grades and he is now a 2020 prospect on here but has that been confirmed? I think we get him FWIW.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

I always thought he would be a hard pull myself but we will see.
truthfully, he was never a hard pull. he was always a big Bama lean since his recruitment took off. it got complicated with him trying to secure his brother a SEC scholarship. LSU and one other team are willing to play that game. Bama will have none of that esp. with numbers being tight as they are. his brother is a 2020 guy anyway so the issue is a moot point. Ish knows where he needs to be in the end. obviously the "home town, LSU pride of Louisiana" shtick is always in play , but that hasn't stop some of the best LA kids committing to Alabama in the past. its all on him at this point. the Bama staff have made him a priority and if he can't see that, oh well...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Some funny light reading onSBnation LSU
, I think it’s just as plausible that Orgeron and staff have cooked up Ish to Bama rumor mongering as a way to deliver a major PR win on Signing Day, down to local LSU media going along with the rib. It’s curious to me that despite so many local media insisting Ish isn’t likely to come to LSU, almost none have actually bothered to shift their crystal ball picks away from LSU.]
Maybe they have billboards ready to be unveiled if he signs with them!

BLUE FONT. BLUE FONT. BLUE FONT

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Some funny light reading onSBnation LSU

Maybe they have billboards ready to be unveiled if he signs with them!

BLUE FONT. BLUE FONT. BLUE FONT
Bama had billboards on NSD in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Bama had billboards on NSD in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bama’s celebrated each recruit in lieu of a fax cam, LSU’s will be to celebrate Ogre’s recruiting victory over Saban!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Bama’s celebrated each recruit in lieu of a fax cam, LSU’s will be to celebrate Ogre’s recruiting victory over Saban!
Ish is who I am pulling for and really hope he comes on board here in about an hour or so.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Roll Tide!

Now, spit out that gum.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.