2019 Prospect: **** 2019 5 star DL Ishmael Sopsher SIGNS with Bama ****

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher

They're acting like his brother is coming to Bama, too. Doubt that's the case.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Nice!! So what is the deal with his brother? He appears to be headed to Bama, too. PWO? Regardless, glad to have them!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Will he be able to contribute right away or does he need some time in the S&C program first?

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

I started to get a good feeling when he said that he learned in life that not everyone will like the decisions you make! Then it was Roll Tide. Welcome aboard!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Nice!! So what is the deal with his brother? He appears to be headed to Bama, too. PWO? Regardless, glad to have them!!
I was confused by that as CNS does not normally accept package deals nor will be lie to a recruit as I understand it. Of course, time will tell but in the meantime, Roll Tide young Mr. Sopsher and a large enough helmet will be acquired before he hits campus.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Re: **** 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher Commits to Bama ****

RTR!!

Reminds me of ”mmmmmm Juicy Fruit.”
Guess the Oscar winning movie.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

They're acting like his brother is coming to Bama, too. Doubt that's the case.
I thought I heard that his brother would be in next year's class, wherever he went. He had to finish up some Juco work or something like that. Whatever, I'm sure Coach Saban has it worked out.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: **** 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher Commits to Bama ****

That would be Chief, in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
The glaring needs going into today were on the D Line and we really hit the jackpot with Ish and Young. Adding K Rob is just more icing on the cake because he is a stud himself. Very happy today.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: **** 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher SIGNS with Bama ****

16 pages on Henry T and 11 on Ish. I would MUCH rather have this one on my team and glad he signed with us. Kid has some tremendous pressure to stay home but still came through for us.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Re: **** 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher SIGNS with Bama ****

I got this quote from an LSU board, and you know I can’t link the source because of language, but this is a quote from Ogre’s Signing Day presser when asked about Sopsher-

. "What makes some guys go over there, I don't want to talk about that. What I know is that we do recruiting the right way...."
In other words, we got out recruited, so I will imply impropriety in the recruiting to my home crowd so I don’t look so bad!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I got this quote from an LSU board, and you know I can’t link the source because of language, but this is a quote from Ogre’s Signing Day presser when asked about Sopsher-

In other words, we got out recruited, so I will imply impropriety in the recruiting to my home crowd so I don’t look so bad!
Ogre can’t stand getting beat, so he will imply anything to minimize that....... sore loser

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
We’ve been recruiting at an historic level for over a decade now. If any program ever had an NCAA target on its back, it would be us.

We’ve either been doing it within the rules, or we’ve been operating the most accomplished coverup in the history of the sport for 10+ years.

Hmmmmm.....which of those two explanations has fewer moving parts, fewer people with a reason to talk, fewer skeletons, fewer people who know where they’re buried, and less chance for a disgruntled beneficiary of illegal benefits to squawk?

Occam’s Razor.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.