2019 Prospect: **** 2019 5 star DL Ishmael Sopsher SIGNS with Bama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
https://247sports.com/Player/Ishmael-Sopsher-88108/

Ismael Sopsher and family was in Tuscaloosa this past weekend for the Mizzou game. As expected, everything went very well.
Bama was already trending here and many believe have been in the driver's seat for the last few months if not longer.

Sopsher has indicated to the people around him that he is looking forward to playing football out of state.
Lsu mods are now beginning to slowly concede Sopsher to Bama much to the chagrin of the Lsu faithful.

here is his tweet from yesterday:

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: 2019 5 star DL Ismael Sopsher

https://247sports.com/Player/Ishmael-Sopsher-88108/

Ismael Sopsher and family was in Tuscaloosa this past weekend for the Mizzou game. As expected, everything went very well.
Bama was already trending here and many believe have been in the driver's seat for the last few months if not longer.

Sopsher has indicated to the people around him that he is looking forward to playing football out of state.
Lsu mods are now beginning to slowly concede Sopsher to Bama much to the chagrin of the Lsu faithful.

here is his tweet from yesterday:

Got to like the sounds of all that. Always a good sign to get the family in for the official.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Does anyone know if he was in Baton Rouge at the game ? Needless to say he would have been LSU`s guest, but he would have gotten a face full of our D as well.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

Does anyone know if he was in Baton Rouge at the game ? Needless to say he would have been LSU`s guest, but he would have gotten a face full of our D as well.
Hopefully that was a good thing...as in I want to be a part of that. Sometimes these kids see it as I am more needed and get more attention of I play with the team that got whipped.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Will Alabama hold a spot for Sopsher since he does not plan on committing until the last minute? Will they hold a spot for anyone? This class is filling up fast, and it looks to me like you might fill up on the early signing day.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Will Alabama hold a spot for Sopsher since he does not plan on committing until the last minute? Will they hold a spot for anyone? This class is filling up fast, and it looks to me like you might fill up on the early signing day.
I'll bet you a chocolate milkshake that CNS has a plan for every possibility....but it would be nice if he shared it with us.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Almost certainly. This is based on no inside info but he is the number one DL in the country and there is great mutual interest. In fact, many insiders say Bama leads. Some LSU fans are convinced he is a lock to Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.