Good luck tomorrow Bama fans

fatphilsbrother

Oct 18, 2012
Not like you guys will need it though. I think this team is even better than the 92 and 09 teams. I just hope both teams leave injury free and this game helps prepare, Tennessee, for the rest of the season.
I'm a long time member of this site but I never post. I've always respected the University of Alabama and Bama fans because of the tradition of the school and the football knowledge of most Bama fans. I wish everyone on this board a safe trip coming up to Knoxville and hopefully we keep this game at least competitive this year.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I hope Pruitt has a good tenure at Tennessee outside of the Third Saturday in October. I still think he was a better DC than Smart. Smart definitely in the better setup recruiting-wise though.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I guess that this has become the "Say something nice about" thread. :biggrin:

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
We're not invincible, so thanks for the GOOD LUCK.

But we're better than any Bama team in recent memory. Let's hope it continues. ROLL TIDE.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Not like you guys will need it though. I think this team is even better than the 92 and 09 teams. I just hope both teams leave injury free and this game helps prepare, Tennessee, for the rest of the season.
I'm a long time member of this site but I never post. I've always respected the University of Alabama and Bama fans because of the tradition of the school and the football knowledge of most Bama fans. I wish everyone on this board a safe trip coming up to Knoxville and hopefully we keep this game at least competitive this year.
And to you my man. May there be zero injuries on either team...and I hope Alabama is represented in the best fashion no matter how it turns out. And UT fans as well. Sometimes....people get out of hand, and demonstrate their lack of teaching. I seen things in Tuscaloosa that I was ashamed of. Fans forget their upbringing sometimes.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.