Game Thread: Arkansas v. Tulsa

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Guess no one is watching this game, assume watching paint dry would be a better use of time.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
I saw on SEC Nation earlier that a freshman is starting at Arky. Last name Normand I think. They said Kelly would also play.
Noland. We might have had the most bland offensive gameplan I’ve ever seen, most exciting thing might have been them showing Kelly Bryant in the stands lol. Guess that’s to be expected when starting a freshman QB though. Rakeem Boyd only played the first half.

Tulsa’s offense was awful but feels good to finally get another win regardless.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Noland. We might have had the most bland offensive gameplan I’ve ever seen, most exciting thing might have been them showing Kelly Bryant in the stands lol. Guess that’s to be expected when starting a freshman QB though. Rakeem Boyd only played the first half.

Tulsa’s offense was awful but feels good to finally get another win regardless.
What’s the deal with the QBs? Why didn’t Kelley start since Storey is injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
What’s the deal with the QBs? Why didn’t Kelley start since Storey is injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he’s not very good lol, plus a good chance to get a 4* freshman his first start against an OOC team since he probably won’t have a chance to play the rest of the year.

Kelley will basically only be used like Tebow was his freshman year, short yardage battering ram.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.