Alabama offensive lineman Hunter Brannon arrested for DUI

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He was suspended from the team, and CNS said it would be similar to what they did with Mac Jones. Not sure what that means?
I assume that it means that he has to do all of the off the field stuff asked of him before he is allowed back on the field.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I assume that it means that he has to do all of the off the field stuff asked of him before he is allowed back on the field.
Yeah. And he needs to get glowing reports for those things. He has some thinking to do. That is equivalent (I would guess anyway) to the open-ended stay in a Pink Palace military jail...while the First Sgt decides what your punishment will be. I can remember life during the bulletproof years. Saban will be better known to that young man towards the end results of that fun spree. How would any of us like to get the message that Coach has sent for you to report to him in his office? Nope. Not me. Just a couple of years back...I read an article on Linnie Patrick (for you younger gents and ladies..Linnie was a nationally ranked RB recruit from Walker County HS back in 1979) and his issues with the Bama coaching staff and school in general. CPB made him study in front of him in his office. He is still talking about it almost 40 yrs later. And so am I. But Brannon will be ok. Gonna be tough, but he will be ok.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah. And he needs to get glowing reports for those things. He has some thinking to do. That is equivalent (I would guess anyway) to the open-ended stay in a Pink Palace military jail...while the First Sgt decides what your punishment will be. I can remember life during the bulletproof years. Saban will be better known to that young man towards the end results of that fun spree. How would any of us like to get the message that Coach has sent for you to report to him in his office? Nope. Not me. Just a couple of years back...I read an article on Linnie Patrick (for you younger gents and ladies..Linnie was a nationally ranked RB recruit from Walker County HS back in 1979) and his issues with the Bama coaching staff and school in general. CPB made him study in front of him in his office. He is still talking about it almost 40 yrs later. And so am I. But Brannon will be ok. Gonna be tough, but he will be ok.
Funny you mention Linnie Patrick.
My step brother (from Northport, then Ttown) and his wife were good friends with Jim Goosetree and his wife.
According to him, Bear only gave him a scholly to keep him from going to the Barn. He knew he wouldn’t see the field much.
Sounded good, and I trust my step brother. His daughter was a BamaBelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.