LSU Fans Want a”White Out for White” During First Half

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama living rent free in their heads. Turns out LSU Dad isn't an anomaly. He represents your standard run of the mill LSU fan.

Note: When Orgeron really is the smartest guy in the room (state), it is time to move.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
I feel dirty...just left tigerdroppings. They got someone wanting to get a judge to file an injunction so White can play. Apparently this guy is Superman and we won’t be able to move an inch with him on the field.
I feel another Colt McCoy and Texas fiasco coming on. " If White would have played the first half we would have won the game big". I can hear it now. Oh boy here we go..

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I feel another Colt McCoy and Texas fiasco coming on. " If White would have played the first half we would have won the game big". I can hear it now. Oh boy here we go..
Especially if they outscore us in the second half, say, from 48-3 to 55-13, for instance.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They act like he is gone the whole game. It just shows you they know we dominate the first half of every game. All of our games are over by the half. :D

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
One thing for sure, the entire nation will be tuned in to watch the SEC officials make those bad calls in Bama's favor. Yes, every close call will be cheating for Bama. I would not want to ref this game. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the SEC brought in a big 12 crew? Hahahaha.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
One thing for sure, the entire nation will be tuned in to watch the SEC officials make those bad calls in Bama's favor. Yes, every close call will be cheating for Bama. I would not want to ref this game. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the SEC brought in a big 12 crew? Hahahaha.
Meh, who cares? People who already have their minds made up aren't going to change them anyway.

Just more whining from the fans of the losing team.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Since so many people feel LSU was "wronged" by the ejection of White my concern now is about the officials possibly watching Bama players even more during the game and call a lot of nit-picking "make-up" penalties.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.