LSU Fans Want a”White Out for White” During First Half

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I love it!

The fans are already making excuses for why they're going to lose. It's permission to come up short, because of an official's call in a different game.

Only a terminally paranoid fanbase could manufacture something like that.

Oh....wait.....never mind.

Still, they're focusing on excuses for losing, not preparation for us. Good use of the off week......

Last edited:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I just saw the play he was ejected for. If they think that wasn’t targeting, I’ve got some oceanfront property in Arizona I can sell them for a good price. That was “textbook”. He launched/left his feet and dropped his head into the QB’s facemask as he released a pass. Do we need any more check boxes to mark off to say it’s targeting?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I'm all in for a white out. Or since it is the visiting team's selection of jersey colors, then maybe we should wear white and make LSU wear their purple jerseys at home. I recall Spurrier doing that once.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I feel dirty...just left tigerdroppings. They got someone wanting to get a judge to file an injunction so White can play. Apparently this guy is Superman and we won’t be able to move an inch with him on the field.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I'm all in for a white out. Or since it is the visiting team's selection of jersey colors, then maybe we should wear white and make LSU wear their purple jerseys at home. I recall Spurrier doing that once.
I believe the rule is the home team wears the schools solid color and visitors wear white. The home team has to get the visitors team permission to deviate. Every team since the rule was changed in 1995 has given us permission except when Vanderbilt came to town in 96 or 97. They were bitter because we had their old coach, Dinardo. We beat them like 35-0 in a “white out” game at 11a. I’m doing my best to channel my inner Selma here without google.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I believe the rule is the home team wears the schools solid color and visitors wear white. The home team has to get the visitors team permission to deviate. Every team since the rule was changed in 1995 has given us permission except when Vanderbilt came to town in 96 or 97. They were bitter because we had their old coach, Dinardo. We beat them like 35-0 in a “white out” game at 11a. I’m doing my best to channel my inner Selma here without google.
So will we wear white?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I feel dirty...just left tigerdroppings. They got someone wanting to get a judge to file an injunction so White can play. Apparently this guy is Superman and we won’t be able to move an inch with him on the field.
The idea of an injunction is dumb. White is not Superman, but he is to our defense what Tua is to the Bama offense. Although Jalen is 2-0 vs LSU, I’m sure you would rather have Tua than not. Devin makes the calls on defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.