LSU Fans Want a”White Out for White” During First Half

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
If LSU fans are really doing that then it proves to me that they know they need help beating Alabama. We've already beaten them mentally.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I stopped watching LSU Dad after his epic rant about Alabama. I seriously think he has some kind of mental illness. I jus wish SEC office would go ahead and say it out loud that White is ineligible for first half and be done with it.
I responded to one of his videos about being wrong about our returning starters vs actual returning starters, and he basically called me dumb and stupid.

Then he made a video trying to say Hugh Freeze was wrongfully ousted but yet Urban did worse and got a suspension. I basically gave a non smack response explaining actual evidence beats alledged one, but yet he again showed his IQ and age.

I just stopped after I got he was mentally challenged.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I just watched the video of the targeting call. He did seem to SLIGHTLY launch himself. Nick's head did whip to the left. However I didn't see White's head move at all. And it also looked like he hit him with the facemask not the crown of the helmet .
I get that it was close, but Nick Fitzgerald is about 5" taller than Devin White - if their helmets hit, then White wasn't trying to avoid going high, as he should have been.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Never read or listened to anything put out by LSU Dad, but you can look at his Twitter pic and realize his cord doesn't reach the outlet.
Yeah and it doesn’t help that he has gotten really racist as well. So unless you want a crazy LSU whine fest and Bama conspiracies with a lot of political fodder mixed in then I would strongly advise venturing to his pages.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
They should way their white shirts to surrender if they have had enough by the 3rd quarter.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I seem to remember Spurrier getting LSU to wear purple in the swamp in some year to bring awareness to how teams can play a certain rule.
Nice memory. This is the article prior to the 2015 gave v S Carolina

South Carolina will wear white tops in the relocated game against the No. 7 Tigers (4-0, 2-0) at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, forcing LSU to wear purple jerseys. The Gamecocks (2-3, 0-3) were planning on wearing white tops for the game at Williams-Brice Stadium – a decision they made known to LSU in the summer. The game was moved to Baton Rouge because of the South Carolina flooding.
The Tigers haven’t worn a jersey other than white at home in an SEC game since wearing gold tops against Vanderbilt in 1996. The Commodores coach Rod Dowhower denied LSU from wearing its traditional home whites during that game. Dowhower and Gerry DiNardo, then the LSU coach, did not shake hands after that game.
LSU won that game 35-0.
Shortly after DiNardo became coach in 1995, he went to the NCAA football rules committee and got the body to amend the rule requiring home teams to wear dark jerseys. The amendment states that the home team must get permission from the visiting team to allow them to wear white jerseys.
The Tigers last wore something other than white for an SEC game at Mississippi State in 2009 – a 30-26 Tigers victory.
In 1998, Steve Spurrier’s Florida team wore white at home, forcing LSU to wear gold jerseys. LSU lost 22-10. Spurrier is now the coach of South Carolina

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Interesting that Spears says that it was targeting. He is as much an LSU homer as walks the planet.

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
Keep in mind, quarterback throwing the ball is considered defenseless, so crown of helmet is completely irrelevant.
No player shall target and make forcible contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent (See Note 2 below) with the helmet, forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder.

I just watched the video of the targeting call. He did seem to SLIGHTLY launch himself. Nick's head did whip to the left. However I didn't see White's head move at all. And it also looked like he hit him with the facemask not the crown of the helmet .

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
what he is doing is spending the next 2 weeks drumming up the fans into a dangerous frenzy. For intimidation sake.
I don't think anyone will be intimidated.............although I have seen some posts on LSU boards talking about being "unwelcoming" to Bama fans. Take that for what it's worth, but I could see them getting a little physical with fans, especially when alcohol is involved. If the LSU admin is smart, they will head this off............I'd hate to see the optics it would give them if something nasty happens

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.