Clear Your Calendar: Taulia v. Tyson to be Nationally Televised This Friday

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

The Thompson vs. Hewitt-Trussville game -- featuring Alabama quarterback commits Paul Tyson and Taulia Tagovailoa playing against each other for the first time -- will be televised national on Friday by ESPN2.

The game kicks off a 6:30 p.m. at Thompson’s new on-campus football stadium, 30 minutes earlier than the normal 7 p.m., kickoff time for Alabama high school games.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
For-warning you guys Tyson won't look great because he's playing in a horrible system ala Gus bus crap. The Trussville coach idolizes Gus bus. IMO Tyson is a top 250 player that will need years to correct what he's been learning and playing in.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
For-warning you guys Tyson won't look great because he's playing in a horrible system ala Gus bus crap. The Trussville coach idolizes Gus bus. IMO Tyson is a top 250 player that will need years to correct what he's been learning and playing in.
Yep. Lots of screens and short passes does not show Tyson's talents. I was a stat where Auburn runs a screen on 28% of their pass plays which is the most in the nation.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I was going to ask this very question. It would be hard to judge these guys in a competition if one is driving a Corvette and the other is pushing a Pinto. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.