2019 Prospect: **** DL Braylen Ingraham Commits to Alabama****

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: Braylen Ingraham

Jam, did someone else just lose a spot?
No I still expect two more DL. This has more to do with our staff re evaluates everyone all the way up to signing day. Moody for instance. Josh Jacobs , Eddie Jackson, on and on. If you go watch his film its impressive. Has that explosive first step you love in DL. He comes from a school that plays exceptional competition as well. We are putting together an all time DL class. Cheny or however you spell it isn't a commit as of rn.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

No I still expect two more DL. This has more to do with our staff re evaluates everyone all the way up to signing day. Moody for instance. Josh Jacobs , Eddie Jackson, on and on. If you go watch his film its impressive. Has that explosive first step you love in DL. He comes from a school that plays exceptional competition as well. We are putting together an all time DL class. Cheny or however you spell it isn't a commit as of rn.
Rashad Cheney? Is this a case of having serious interest from higher ranked DL?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I see where we are getting several CB's for Braylen. Ideal size for DE.

According to his profile he is announcing tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Ingraham has been evaluated by the Bama staff since his sophomore year. make no mistake, he is not new to Alabama, only to the fans who may not follow recruiting closely. he is comparable to Quinnen Williams coming out of HS. he has a good frame to add more lbs.
staff loves his strength and quick first step. he is very underrated , but expect a huge bump in the rankings very soon.

check out his mid season films:
https://www.hudl.com/profile/6434190/Braylen-Ingraham

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

Rashad Cheney? Is this a case of having serious interest from higher ranked DL?
Hard to know, but it seems to be basically that; anyway, people have been saying he won't be in this class for months.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Braylen Ingraham

What time is his announcement? EDIT: looks like 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

This DL class and class in general is special. Lot's of guys going to be in line for huge bump in rankings or in a few years like Q

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Great news!! 6`4 and about 260. Looks almost skinny! Probably play around 280-290 ( " hi !! I`m coach Cochran !! Welcome to my world! " ).

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Great news!! 6`4 and about 260. Looks almost skinny! Probably play around 280-290 ( " hi !! I`m coach Cochran !! Welcome to my world! " ).
I read recently that he is up to 285 now. Don't know how reliable the info is but they were very specific and certain.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I read recently that he is up to 285 now. Don't know how reliable the info is but they were very specific and certain.
Well, depending on when the films were made and IF the 285 is accurate, he would be one of the most svelte 285s you'll see! Also one of the quickest!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.