Alabama/Tennessee Cigars

TheBeasKnees

Jul 24, 2018
Madison, AL
As an occasional cigar smoker, I always enjoy lighting one up after a victory over Tennessee.

Purely out of curiosity, does anyone know what brand of cigars the Alabama players and staff smoke after the game?

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
As an occasional cigar smoker, I always enjoy lighting one up after a victory over Tennessee.

Purely out of curiosity, does anyone know what brand of cigars Alabama buys for its staff and players after the game?
They usually buy from that store in Tuscaloosa. I know they used to buy their shop brand when that store was selling them. But from the looks of the pics and the brand that shop sells I would guess some sort of Rocky Patel.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think that we should be discussing what type of tobacco products Alabama might or might not be supplying to players. Just sayin'.

TheBeasKnees

Jul 24, 2018
Madison, AL
Duly noted. I am new to this forum, and was interested purely out of curiosity. My original wording implied that UA paid for the cigars, but in all actuality I really doubt that's the case.

I don't have any problem with players celebrating with one cigar, one time per year, though.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.