Wow, James Carville just made a fool of himself on Finebaum!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I turned on Finebaum after seeing this thread, and heard the idiot Darriel from Georgia make the comment that LSU should take out TUA’s knee. Talk about the lowest of low class . Advocating the intentional injury of a college fb player.
There is a thread on a 7SU forum advocating the same thing.

Pretty despicable.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I turned on Finebaum after seeing this thread, and heard the idiot Darriel from Georgia make the comment that LSU should take out TUA’s knee. Talk about the lowest of low class . Advocating the intentional injury of a college fb player.
And THAT Sir....is why you will never see or hear me yelling 'SEC...SEC.....SEC' What a complete waste of ......well you know what? Pretty danged pathetic for a human to hate Tua just because he beat the bum's boys fair and square. Grown man. Physically grown anyhow.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I listened to some of this show. Carville is an idiot for sure (always has been) but there were other LSU callers buying into this conspiracy as well. Many of them said this has gone on since Coach Bear Bryant. We kid about the REC but they really believe in all this stuff. Very sad and pathetic.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
While reading your post, an image of Early Cuyler from Squidbillies popped into my mind. Early (who is a Georgia fan) goes through the most tortured simple minded reasoning to always come to the worst decision.

(referring to Darriel here, not Bamaga. Should be obvious but you never know who’s reading)

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I listened to some of this show. Carville is an idiot for sure (always has been) but there were other LSU callers buying into this conspiracy as well. Many of them said this has gone on since Coach Bear Bryant. We kid about the REC but they really believe in all this stuff. Very sad and pathetic.
I could imagine him sitting there wringing his hands saying "Lift the suspension, my precious"

Mob-Bama

2nd Team
Dec 14, 2001
Mobile, AL USA
So let me get this straight, a penalty occurred during a game that Alabama wasn’t even involved with, and the referee in that game was cheating for Alabama. Get the heck out of here!
Well, it started with Barners saying the Tenn guy got a targeting call during their loss that meant he would be out for the Alabama/Tenn game because Birmingham wanted to give the game to Bama.....cray cray!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Oh you bet they are. Attacking the SEC office for every Bama grad who works there. C'mon man??? And I believe Carville is an ex-marine??? Are you kidding me?? But ...BIG said it earlier and others as well. Carville can talk for hours at a fevered pitch while saying things that I truly doubt that he buys into himself. His thing is to get OTHER people to buy in. No way he is this stupid. He wants to elevate this game into near violence. And in 2 weeks? Could be physically dangerous, because he is selling a Bama/SEC rigging scheme.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
That crazy idiot needs to either be committed or arrested. I would dare him to talk that kind of mess in person. It's easy to do it on a radio show or anonymous message board. #coward

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If there are any more posters who want to make political comments here, go ahead. From here on out you'll enjoy at least a month's vacation...

ZERO politics are tolerated on the football forum.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Just idiot fans saying idiot things. As long as the 7SU players don't have this mentality it is just talk.
"It just means more" isn't supposed to translate to this kind of madness. But this is all fans. Players are not going to do this to someone like Tua.

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
If there are any more posters who want to make political comments here, go ahead. From here on out you'll enjoy at least a month's vacation...

ZERO politics are tolerated on the football forum.
Bless you, my child. :cheers2:

I watched Carville on Finebaum today. At first, when he used the term "collusion", I thought it was tongue in cheek.
But then Carville went on talking about good-ole-boy friendships among SEC and Alabama folks in Birmingham, and I knew he was just being a nut.

Last edited:

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
So, let me get this straight. The consensus is that Carville is a fool and was a fool on Finebaum? Couldn’t tell by the thread.[emoji6][emoji23].
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that sarcasm? Because it sounded sarcastic.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think the LSU fans don't realize that if you reverse one call like this..it would open the door to other instances where people would want them reversed. They are not going to do it...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.