Bye week ponderings...

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
What are the chances of this coaching staff remaining intact for next year? Does Locksley get any attention as a possible head coach again? Will Enos get a chance to be an OC somewhere? Anybody else seem prime to move up or move on? Anywhere on the staff that Saban might be looking to improve?

Everything looks pretty solid to me, but I wouldn't be shocked to see someone try to poach Locksely since he does have previous head coaching experience. That, plus his recent experience under Saban could make him an attractive option.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You'll lose someone - no idea who, but there are too many great coaches for you to keep them all.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Locksley may need another good year before he is on anyone’s radar, given that he already has a track record as a HC (and if I recall it isn’t all that great) Enos, Gattis, or Kool might be candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
I think Locksley stays. Enos, why leave when you got the hottest QB prospect in decades maybe, and 2-3 just as good QBs committed. I think the staff stays together. They are on the verge of something great.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I think Locksley stays. Enos, why leave when you got the hottest QB prospect in decades maybe, and 2-3 just as good QBs committed. I think the staff stays together. They are on the verge of something great.
Plus....assuming nothing changes....got 2 talented young men coming in at QB position after this season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.