Hi everyone!

RollRVA

Oct 17, 2018
Richmond, VA
Hey everyone!

So I’m actually looking at coming down for the Iron Bowl. I didn’t attend Alabama but I’m actually looking at some graduate programs online there and kind of wanted to see the town. I was hoping maybe to get some suggestions on things to check out. I’m a younger guy if that helps (Just turned 30) . My friend who attended was trying to go but things kept coming up so I’m thinking of going solo. I was just figuring it out if I should go for the weekend or extend it out a bit?

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Welcome to the board. At the top of the page, next to the FAQ tab, click GAMEDAY. It has a ton of info for those coming to the game. If there's anything specific you need info on, ask on this sub-forum and you can get answers.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Hey everyone!

So I’m actually looking at coming down for the Iron Bowl. I didn’t attend Alabama but I’m actually looking at some graduate programs online there and kind of wanted to see the town. I was hoping maybe to get some suggestions on things to check out. I’m a younger guy if that helps (Just turned 30) . My friend who attended was trying to go but things kept coming up so I’m thinking of going solo. I was just figuring it out if I should go for the weekend or extend it out a bit?
Welcome and Roll Tide!

You may want to set up a tour. Information can be found here: https://ua-uga.edu.185r.net/Event/page2.php?y=2018&m=11&d=1&s=75&e=1&fromcal=1

You also may want to contact the school you would attend so you can perhaps get a more focused approach regarding your educational opportunities.

Tuscaloosa isn't a huge city but it has plenty to offer with the University.

I'd suggest a tour of the Bryant Museum while you're in town.

The Gameday tab at the top has a wealth of information about eating and other activities.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time. Someone may even invite you to their tailgate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.