Prayers after an accident

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Second time for me on this board, and my recovery last time was nothing short of a miracle. This injury isn’t life threatening or possible loss of limb, not as serious as the other posts on this board, just mostly a mental thing unless there are unforeseeable complications.
You will probably see me post more on the football board due to injury, as I have more time for it. Tidefans has been wonderful to me, has gotten me through hard times and dark times in my life, for that I’m very thankful!
I fell about 9’ doing some work, broke the Tibia Plateau (knee) of my left leg. The Tibia Plateau is the weight bearing part of the bone of the knee. My prognosis is no weight bearing for 3 months, then surgery after the bones are healthy enough for a knee replacement. I also fractured my right scapula, very painful.
I’m in a better place in life than before, much more able to take this in stride, things aren’t as bleak, but I’m asking for you prayers again . It all worked before and I made an 85-90% recovery, thank you and God bless.

Last edited:

prayfast14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2016
Bamaga, I sure will keep you in my prayers. Remember Isaiah 53:5 and know that you are already healed![emoji120][emoji2534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Almost 4 months, and no surgery. Workman comp insurer is fighting a knee replacement due to injury. Sent to an independent medical exam and their conclusion was surgery was related to injury and necessary! Still on hold! Still not working!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.