Question: Does TideFans welcome dissenting opinions and fans of other SEC schools?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Probably, but we have digressed into a conversation of our own!
just to assist our visiting corndogs ;)

di·gress
/dīˈɡres/Submit
verb
past tense: digressed; past participle: digressed
leave the main subject temporarily in speech or writing.
"I have digressed a little from my original plan"
synonyms: deviate, go off on a tangent, get off the subject, get sidetracked, lose the thread, turn aside/away, depart, drift, stray, wander
"I have digressed from the original plan"

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
That was a cheap shot whether it was called or not. As B1G said that is definitely targeting into today's game.
Even though I loved it at the time, it was without a doubt a cheap shot. The look on his face was hilarious. But I would have been beyond mad if the shoe had been on the other foot.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Plus, we apparently are too highbrow for them. We use words like acquiesced and have rules and stuff.
LOL! I guess anything a notch above the Rant is too highbrow. They can try, but they will not turn TF into the Rant. There has to be one sane refuge on the net. And - for you malcontents out there - I neither read nor care about anything written about me or TF on other boards. Sorry to frustrate you... :D

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
LOL! I guess anything a notch above the Rant is too highbrow. They can try, but they will not turn TF into the Rant. There has to be one sane refuge on the net. And - for you malcontents out there - I neither read nor care about anything written about me or TF on other boards. Sorry to frustrate you... :D
It is greatly appreciated.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
My question is: why do Bama fans even go to other boards?
You’ll practically never read anything positive about Bama, and seldom truthful.
And convincing them otherwise? Refer to pig wrestling refrain.
I don’t have that kind of time to waste; good for you if you do, just recognize it is indeed a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint&Sinner

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Morbid curiosity. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

My question is: why do Bama fans even go to other boards?
You’ll practically never read anything positive about Bama, and seldom truthful.
And convincing them otherwise? Refer to pig wrestling refrain.
I don’t have that kind of time to waste; good for you if you do, just recognize it is indeed a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yeah Earle, I fret to no end just thinking about you staying up all night worrying about what some mental midget in Louisiana is saying about you!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I just read some of the first half of the game thread from Saturday on the volnation board. There were some funny and at the same time complimentary posts there. Then the player got ejected and it all turned to refs/Bama is cheating, someone posted that Bama could beat some NFL teams and a great debate started about that, blah blah blah.

I was sort of looking for an excuse to post a few of them. Maybe I’ll look them up again and post a few here.

You get melty goodness like this:
Don't blink, dey gonna score.
I think I need a drink and might take a walk
Geez what a throw
Men vs boys
<Bama goes up 7-0>

sigh.....cant give Tua all that time!
They’re just too good guys.
Toto, we're not in Auburn anymore.
Overmatched
well we can stop them once every 3rd play
THIS is what an O line looks like
Anticipated the cut outside before it happened. Tua is crazy talented.
this Bama OL is better than the Titans OL
Not going to matter if we send 7 dudes, Bama’s OL is huge. They are going to destroy our DL all day long. Our poor CBs are about to take a beating this game.
Most D lines look average against Alabama
Dear god.
Saban gonna take it easy on us and score 59
Punter will be busy
2nd string will be in before the half unfortunately.
We ain’t got the horses, folks, just don’t embarrass us.
Why did they stick this whooping on prime time?
Why would anyone spend money to watch this murder?
Gonna b a long day folks.
We weren't ready for this. It's going to be out of reach before the first quarter is up.
<Bama goes up 14-0>

4 1/2 minutes and down 14.
Well, this couldn't have started any worse. I'd take a lightning delay at this point.
We’ve got a long way to go to catch up to Alabama in playing football, and so does every other team in America.
Bama is on another level than everyone
Just up against the best college football team in history.
Can we forfeit at the half rather than get embarrassed?
Name your score here fellas. Just a matter of how long their first team plays.
Tua's awareness is elite.
If we punt on 3rd downs, we can can end the game early.
Is our O-line even coached?
Good lord
-28 total yards LOL
Man this is going to be epic bad
Punter came to play
No one is beating this Bama team this year. They’re beat Ohio St. by at least three TDs.
Is it just me, or are their players twive as big as ours?
Expected the offense to continue from last week to a degree. Disheartening
Not much you can take from this game from a negative standpoint. I mean most teams are going to get this ax whipping.
All of Bamas 2nd team players would start for this team.
For what it’s worth this might be the best Alabama team there has been in recent memory, and that’s saying a lot. Their offense has never been this explosive.
Alabama is winning at the point of attack Everytime. This game was never in question. We're just not good enough to compete with them. But WHO is??? Not any team. not this year... This is most complete team in College Football history. They beat you with individual matchups or team ball. They're bigger AND faster than anyone else.
I don’t want to play any more home games.
I hate Bama worse then my x wife
Outclassed..Really bad.
At this point, it would be nice just to have some positive yards.
<Bama goes up 21-0>

Holy offense Batman
Tua is a video game QB. Why on our blitz is our rusher constantly stopping and looking confused.
Need a mercy killing.
At least the D didn't get gassed on that drive
Bama could put up 100 if they want to
Greatest team ever it’s that simple
911 , I'd like to report a murder.
Now I know why Pruitt wants bigger & faster players. Saban has a lot of those.
Bama can literally name the score
This is the first time I’ve really watched Tua. He is special.
Legit 4 and 5* players, best coach in the game, developed and tuned to destroy the competition. Don't be shocked just because we beat Auburn. Use this game as a learning opportunity and make some strides. Nobody is beating bama and I bet none keep it close.
This is embarrassing
...and I'll stop there. The first quarter isn't even over yet!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.