'Explosive devices' sent to Clinton, Obama, CNN, and other US officials

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
That yet another ridiculous idiot is showing the worst parts of humanity (that's in no way related to him being a trump supporter if all this is true)?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
That yet another ridiculous idiot is showing the worst parts of humanity (that's in no way related to him being a trump supporter if all this is true)?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The Truthers have already come out.

File this one under: 9//11 Truther, Sandy Hook Truthers, Birthers.

And the postal employees are crisis actors. ;)

Alex Jones will get to the bottom of this.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Truthers have already come out.

File this one under: 9//11 Truther, Sandy Hook Truthers, Birthers.

And the postal employees are crisis actors. ;)

Alex Jones will get to the bottom of this.
debbie wasserman schultz is canny, she pasted the stickers on her van to get the media to focus on that

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
now we know why he used debbie wasserman schultz' address.

"van down by the river" would have been an immediate giveaway
So the dude is a registered Republican, has Trump/MAGA stickers tactfully placed on his van windows, and pictures of Trump's critics with overlying crosshairs? And the van existed in its current state at least a year ago? The Dems sure have been planning this false flag for a long time.

Also: thanks again Florida. Hope the terrorist didn't early vote.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
So the dude is a registered Republican, has Trump/MAGA stickers tactfully placed on his van windows, and pictures of Trump's critics with overlying crosshairs? And the van existed in its current state at least a year ago? The Dems sure have been planning this false flag for a long time.

Also: thanks again Florida. Hope the terrorist didn't early vote.
As Brett Kavanaugh screamed "this is just because the Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton losing the election and they will do anything to get even" Clearly they have been planning this for some time! A master stroke I think just before the mid-terms!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm not posting it publicly, but I think his Twitter account has been located, and it's pretty bad.
this type of lunacy has been just beneath the surface in the gop for quite a while. twitler has decided that shining a huge spotlight on it is the way to go, and the party is more than happy to go along.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.