'Explosive devices' sent to Clinton, Obama, CNN, and other US officials

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This guy runs the gamut. Crisis actors, chemtrail conspiracy theorist, etc. [FONT="][/FONT]
it's a hell of a drug and quite a few people have made fortunes off of pushing it

crank magnetism

Crank magnetism is the condition where people become attracted to multiple crank ideas at the same time. Crank magnetism also denotes the tendency — even for otherwise "lone issue" cranks — to accumulate more crank beliefs over time.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
So the dude is a registered Republican, has Trump/MAGA stickers tactfully placed on his van windows, and pictures of Trump's critics with overlying crosshairs? And the van existed in its current state at least a year ago? The Dems sure have been planning this false flag for a long time.

Also: thanks again Florida. Hope the terrorist didn't early vote.
Deep State. Deep Cover.

Like KGB moles, they remain silent for years, inconspicuous. He knew what he was doing. ;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
poe's law is becoming axiomatic

link

The Florida man has a significant criminal history and was previously charged with making a bomb threat in 2002. The ruling in that case was not immediately clear on Friday. Sayoc was also convicted of theft in 2014 and 2013, and battery in 2013, public records show. In 2012, he filed for bankruptcy, and declared in court filings that he lived with his mother.

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
So from what I can tell, aside from this bomb business, he's on the "dregs of humanity list" already given his previous stints with law enforcement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Good take

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...rrested-be-very-careful-with-the-crazy-label/

[FONT=&quot]The angry obsessive is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]absolutely[/FONT][FONT=&quot] vulnerable to being stoked, inflamed, and inspired by angry rhetoric. Speech can inspire violence. It can. It’s one reason why civility and a sense of proportion in your speech aren’t just abstract, sanctimonious, or elitist concepts. They’re moral responsibilities for people with any kind of meaningful platform. Not all listening ears are sober-minded or entirely rational. And when they hear a public figure they admire thunder against his political opponents with extreme language, sometimes they’ll take extreme action in response.[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.