Nolan Smith (UGA commit) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Nolan Smith (UGA commit)

What does this mean for KT? He responded to that text.
    to 16 and beyond........

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    What did he say?

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    yes but everyone is at lets see him do it before I believe it.
    Yeah, could be one of those lures to snag players away.........I want to see it as well first

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Both just seem to be playing around.

BamaNation Second Team

Nolan Smith is in Athens. He ain't going anywhere boys! Not to worry, the way things are shaping up Bama will take the 2019 recruiting crown. Georgia will most likely end up in the Top 3. Georgia's got a dozen 5*s on campus this weekend, including Owen Pappoe. I hear he's leaning toward Tenn., so he's probably there to troll recruits.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Nolan Smith is in Athens. He ain't going anywhere boys! Not to worry, the way things are shaping up Bama will take the 2019 recruiting crown. Georgia will most likely end up in the Top 3. Georgia's got a dozen 5*s on campus this weekend, including Owen Pappoe. I hear he's leaning toward Tenn., so he's probably there to troll recruits.
    Getting a little nervous I see. We shall see soon. Do you think the SEC championship game result will have any effect on his status ?

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Getting a little nervous I see. We shall see soon. Do you think the SEC championship game result will have any effect on his status ?
    No I don't think the SEC championship game result will have any bearing on where Nolan Smith commits. After the victory over Auburn, Smith was in our locker room celebrating with the Georgia players. He's solid. Don't think I didn't notice that you think you have the SEC Championship already won. To coin Nick Saban's words... "That's rat poison." Anything can happen.

BamaNation First Team

No I don't think the SEC championship game result will have any bearing on where Nolan Smith commits. After the victory over Auburn, Smith was in our locker room celebrating with the Georgia players. He's solid. Don't think I didn't notice that you think you have the SEC Championship already won. To coin Nick Saban's words... "That's rat poison." Anything can happen.
    I don't think he's implying that it's already won............... I think you read a little more into his post than is there..............

FB|BB Moderator

You're a guest in our house. You've been confrontational in not only this post, but others in other threads. Tone down the confrontation. That is not a request.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Is your first name Darrell? I did not expect Smith to be in the Barn's locker room since he was visiting UGA. Can't wait for ATL.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

yeah I really don't even want Smith on campus... everything he says is very rehearsed.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    yeah I really don't even want Smith on campus... everything he says is very rehearsed.
    he is essentially the mouth piece for Kirby. its easy to figured out after reading all the articles on Smith.
    smart kid and great player, but very na´ve.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    You're a guest in our house. You've been confrontational in not only this post, but others in other threads. Tone down the confrontation. That is not a request.
    Understood... I'll tone it down.

For the record, I've also been sincerely complimentary of both Saban, who I believe is the greatest college football coach of all time and the Bama program.