Nolan Smith (UGA commit)

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Watch out for him coming down the stretch. Also, we are in line for a visit from John Emery Jr. For the record I'm not calling for commits just yet

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: N. Smith

Watch out for him coming down the stretch. Also, we are in line for a visit from John Emery Jr. For the record I'm not calling for commits just yet
Emery just backed off his commitment to UGA. Second 5* to do so in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Emery just backed off his commitment to UGA. Second 5* to do so in a month.

One if not both of their QB's won't be there this offseason.( that's why they are offering so many Qb's rn) What I've said all along is coming to fruition

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

One if not both of their QB's won't be there this offseason.( that's why they are offering so many Qb's rn) What I've said all along is coming to fruition
Since Plumlee is the only QB recruit, I take it you mean Fromm and Fields?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Did some digging and umm I want to call Smith but so hesitant because he's been committed to them for so long. This Finish could be all-time level guys.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Boy, the optics on that one aren't good................no wonder they offered Taulia. Sounds like someone is getting worried
Kirby is in over his head. The only good thing is he just got an extension. I think they lose this weekend and to UK. I'd be willing to bet they won't be in Atlanta this year.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014

Did some digging and umm I want to call Smith but so hesitant because he's been committed to them for so long. This Finish could be all-time level guys.
They are worried about Smith flipping to Bama on their boards.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Kirby is in over his head. The only good thing is he just got an extension. I think they lose this weekend and to UK. I'd be willing to bet they won't be in Atlanta this year.
I’ve often wondered if he hasn’t bit off more than he could chew...... not worried about them snagging Taulia. I’d love to see Bama take a few of their 5 stars though......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.