Nolan Smith (UGA commit)

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Nolan Smith is in Athens. He ain't going anywhere boys! Not to worry, the way things are shaping up Bama will take the 2019 recruiting crown. Georgia will most likely end up in the Top 3. Georgia's got a dozen 5*s on campus this weekend, including Owen Pappoe. I hear he's leaning toward Tenn., so he's probably there to troll recruits.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Nolan Smith is in Athens. He ain't going anywhere boys! Not to worry, the way things are shaping up Bama will take the 2019 recruiting crown. Georgia will most likely end up in the Top 3. Georgia's got a dozen 5*s on campus this weekend, including Owen Pappoe. I hear he's leaning toward Tenn., so he's probably there to troll recruits.
Getting a little nervous I see. We shall see soon. Do you think the SEC championship game result will have any effect on his status :eek:?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Getting a little nervous I see. We shall see soon. Do you think the SEC championship game result will have any effect on his status :eek:?
No I don't think the SEC championship game result will have any bearing on where Nolan Smith commits. After the victory over Auburn, Smith was in our locker room celebrating with the Georgia players. He's solid. Don't think I didn't notice that you think you have the SEC Championship already won. To coin Nick Saban's words... "That's rat poison." Anything can happen.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
No I don't think the SEC championship game result will have any bearing on where Nolan Smith commits. After the victory over Auburn, Smith was in our locker room celebrating with the Georgia players. He's solid. Don't think I didn't notice that you think you have the SEC Championship already won. To coin Nick Saban's words... "That's rat poison." Anything can happen.
I don't think he's implying that it's already won............... I think you read a little more into his post than is there..............

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
You're a guest in our house. You've been confrontational in not only this post, but others in other threads. Tone down the confrontation. That is not a request.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Is your first name Darrell? I did not expect Smith to be in the Barn's locker room since he was visiting UGA. Can't wait for ATL.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
yeah I really don't even want Smith on campus... everything he says is very rehearsed.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
You're a guest in our house. You've been confrontational in not only this post, but others in other threads. Tone down the confrontation. That is not a request.
Understood... I'll tone it down.

For the record, I've also been sincerely complimentary of both Saban, who I believe is the greatest college football coach of all time and the Bama program.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.