Nolan Smith (UGA commit)

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
If we got those three, along with the ones already committed, and add a couple others that are leaning our way...we probably can just mark another 2-3 NC's before we even play the seasons out.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I think Kirby, Dabo, and Jimbo are leading the charge on this. Using recruits. We’ll see Dec 19th.
Can’t beat him any other way...... Bama should return the favor. I have
long wondered about this....... I guess there is no way to know if they are doing it, but if they do Bama should counter....... any of you recruiting gurus know about this?

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Can’t beat him any other way...... Bama should return the favor. I have
long wondered about this....... I guess there is no way to know if they are doing it, but if they do Bama should counter....... any of you recruiting gurus know about this?

CNS does not negative recruit, nor does he allow his assistants to do so. Double agent is twice as bad as negative recruiting.

No, CNS does not operate this way. Besides, how many times does that back-fire on you anyways? If my coach (the one that I committed to) were condoning/encouraging that behavior, I might have second thoughts about going to that school... :cool2:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think Kirby, Dabo, and Jimbo are leading the charge on this. Using recruits. We’ll see Dec 19th.
This was discussed last year. Certainly think all three, and especially Kirby, are more than willing to play that game. We`ll see if there are any Dec. 19th flips to UGA. If we do, that`ll pretty much confirm it IMO. For some reason, there`s not much I think Smart wouldn`t do.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
This was discussed last year. Certainly think all three, and especially Kirby, are more than willing to play that game. We`ll see if there are any Dec. 19th flips to UGA. If we do, that`ll pretty much confirm it IMO. For some reason, there`s not much I think Smart wouldn`t do.
The way he talked at the press conference after the game confirmed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
CNS does not negative recruit, nor does he allow his assistants to do so. Double agent is twice as bad as negative recruiting.

No, CNS does not operate this way. Besides, how many times does that back-fire on you anyways? If my coach (the one that I committed to) were condoning/encouraging that behavior, I might have second thoughts about going to that school... :cool2:
I'm sure he wont do that...............but I would hope ( and I am sure he does) watch the recruits and monitor to see what kind of garbage that others are spewing and counter it. Kirby is dirty, and I wouldn't doubt he would stop at nothing to hinder Bama...............its the only way he can beat them. I have no respect for him

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I lost all respect for him with his “they sure don’t want to play us again” comment.
I hate sore losers. Just shows a total lack of class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

You and I might react this way, but we`re not 18 or 19 year old kids caught up in the glamour and intrigue that can accompany big time recruiting . Marry that up with a slick talking snake oil salesman of a coach and maybe a not so good upbringing in some cases, doesn`t surprise me at all that some kids might join into it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.