Nolan Smith (UGA commit)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
As for as prospects recruiting for Georgia, that’s a known strategy that they have talked about on sports radio here in Atlanta. First thing that came to mind when all their 5 star recruits decommitted from UGA. Secret Agents. I have a feeling that Smith may surprise some with where he signs.

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
I lost all respect for him with his “they sure don’t want to play us again” comment.
I hate sore losers. Just shows a total lack of class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, their best game couldn't measure up to Bama's worst. Bama is not likely to miss open receivers and drop routine passes that could score. UGA deserves credit for playing great (best game) but Bama would likely bring it's "A" game next time. Sure, they'd like another chance but they wouldn't be happy after it either.
Kids that help coaches with unethical recruiting are not ideal teammates.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm sure our committed kids talk to other kids that are non-committed, no problem with that at all. There's a world of difference between that and being a part of an orchestrated plan to deceive another school through a false commitment. A kid can honestly change his mind, too, and I have no problem with that either but there's no overt intent to harm in that case.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Could be....... I have often wondered if there arent some out there playing double agent to lure commits away.......who knows
I've wondered the same and believe it happens to us when we invite kids we know are committed elsewhere and they come with their buddies for an unofficial. For example, OP came to Georgia and we know he's not committing to Georgia. Personally, I think Smith is trolling and I don't like it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've wondered the same and believe it happens to us when we invite kids we know are committed elsewhere and they come with their buddies for an unofficial. For example, OP came to Georgia and we know he's not committing to Georgia. Personally, I think Smith is trolling and I don't like it.
I don't think anyone really likes it...

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
That is correct and I'm sure he was encouraged to do so. It will not effect our class one bit so I'm not sure what the dawgs were trying to accomplish on this one. Whatever it takes I guess.
Kirby has really been acting like a putz behind the scenes toward the Alabama program. Not sure what the deal is but he and CNS are not friends anymore. I can assure you that. The 4th and 11 fake punt was an attempt to one up Saban and it backfired on Kirby. Too funny.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
this is political in concept only...smith re-affirming his commitment to GA is like Democrats endorsing Democrats...hardly news.
Following in the same vein... Smith re-affirming his commitment to GA is like CNN endorsing Democrats. Ok, you can slap my hands now! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.