Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 9
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 25th, 2018 11:19 PM

Last week’s record: 6-0 (100.0%)
Season record: 59-13 (81.9%)

After a solid performance in Week 8, the Predictions Dept. looks at the slimmest slate of games of the year, the five-game Week 9. Alabama is off this week, as is LSU, in preparation for their showdown next […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I think MZ might take down the Cats this weekend. I don't think KY can score enough to keep up. I hope UT takes SC but I doubt they will. thanks for the Predictions.... As usual your column is always solid and on point.

Yeah. Differing opinions on UGA/UF and UK/MIZZOU. UF has a lot of confidence now. That’s got to account for something because I the past they didn’t have that. UGA has real concerns. I don’t think they are easily covered up. UK has no passing game. You stop Snell you stop UK. I still hope UK wins but I don’t think it’s likely.

Still, I think both game can go either way.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks, Jess. I agree with Bayou Bama, I do not believe the Mildcats have enough offense to match Mizzou score for score. UF could pull the upset, but UGA has the better players. I see MSU going with a new QB in an effort to generate some points, but still come up short against TAMU.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The Razorbacks' Revival is interesting. If it continues the west just gets stronger next season. But will it continue?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.