More than Half of America Gets More in Welfare than it Pays in Taxes

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Once the takers start taking more than the makers can make the whole system won't work. At some point the makers will tire of the takers taking everything and cease to make anything. Then the gubmint will take over the means of production and force everyone to be makers, except the new makers will only receive a small allowance for their work while the gubmint spends their once hard earned money on what it deems important.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Once the takers start taking more than the makers can make the whole system won't work. At some point the makers will tire of the takers taking everything and cease to make anything. Then the gubmint will take over the means of production and force everyone to be makers, except the new makers will only receive a small allowance for their work while the gubmint spends their once hard earned money on what it deems important.
Thank you! You get it...as opposed to some snowflakes who don’t understand what work and production means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I dare anyone to come to my house and call my Social Security “welfare”. Plenty of conspiracy morons like to lie and hide behind keyboards but they are cowards.
Plus - workmen’s comp doesn’t last forever (not in Alabama). If you are permanently injured you’re entitled to a lump sum payment, otherwise weekly payments end when rehab is finished and that doesn’t last “years”.
Workmen’s comp laws vary from state to state, but that’s the case in Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.