My Ohio State Playoff Theory (CFP Selection Theory)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The whole discussion was based on one loss conference champions, so yes.
Right...I'm just saying that while I think UT is much improved they are doing it with smoke and mirrors right now. Just really don't think they get past the Big 12 championship with just their one loss.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Right...I'm just saying that while I think UT is much improved they are doing it with smoke and mirrors right now. Just really don't think they get past the Big 12 championship with just their one loss.
To be honest, I think that they lose today and never get to the game. Was just talking hypothetical.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good grief, I think Michigan St. and Purdue could put together an all star team of their best players combined, and we would still beat them by 40. Purdue shot their wad last week. I thought they would build off of that because they knew they had no room for error due to their start, but they clearly are flat. These teams aren't terrible, but they aren't good. How in the world does a team as talented as OSU get drilled by them. Any team can lose on any given day, but losing by that much to a team this average is just weak.:eek2:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good grief, I think Michigan St. and Purdue could put together an all star team of their best players combined, and we would still beat them by 40. Purdue shot their wad last week. I thought they would build off of that because they knew they had no room for error due to their start, but they clearly are flat. These teams aren't terrible, but they aren't good. How in the world does a team as talented as OSU get drilled by them. Any team can lose on any given day, but losing by that much to a team this average is just weak.:eek2:
They both have 3 losses this early in the season for a reason.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
It is really simple bama wins out, we are in. The other 3 do not matter we will beat any of them, I see no one really challenging us as long as Tua is healthy. if any can even push him to the 4th qrt, they do so at their own peril. We see what he is like when he is down in a big game against a great team, he strikes like a viper. Tua " THE VIPER" Tagovailoa. He needs a nick name like BROADWAY Joe, Kenny the SNAKE etc.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It is really simple bama wins out, we are in. The other 3 do not matter we will beat any of them, I see no one really challenging us as long as Tua is healthy. if any can even push him to the 4th qrt, they do so at their own peril. We see what he is like when he is down in a big game against a great team, he strikes like a viper. Tua " THE VIPER" Tagovailoa. He needs a nick name like BROADWAY Joe, Kenny the SNAKE etc.
I like his name of Tua just fine because it is also the acronym for The University of Alabama! Perfect!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.