Game Thread: Thompson vs Hewitt-Trussville (Taulia Tagovailoa vs Paul Tyson)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'd say this turn around partially started when HT was dancing on the sideline up 28-0 like they had just won the State Title with 2.5 qtrs left in the game.

Great comeback by Thompson..... getting physical running the ball and making some nice defensive adjustments.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I love seeing Alabaster on ESPN like this. This is a fun game.
Honestly, Thompson has some of the best visiting bleachers in Alabama, or at least they did when I was there. Every visiting game we'd go to, I felt like the rickety bleachers would collapse - but Thompson has full size concrete bleachers on both sides.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Honestly, Thompson has some of the best visiting bleachers in Alabama, or at least they did when I was there. Every visiting game we'd go to, I felt like the rickety bleachers would collapse - but Thompson has full size concrete bleachers on both sides.
The new high school is really nice as well.

But...You should see some of the youth football fields that my son plays at around here in Shelby/Chilton County. Pretty scary to sit higher up. Yikes!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.