Just saw the funniest football shirt ever

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
On the back of a T shirt guy had on at grocery store. I almost fell out laughing...... Even bama does not say "We Want Bama" we are not that crazy. How funny is that, we scare ourselves LOL. I asked the guy where he got it, he said he had it made himself at a novelty store. Hint to all teams if Bama iss cared of Bama, maybe the "We Want Bama" slogan should just fade into the darkness forever.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
You're on it today bro. We want Bama is one of the most obvious signs that show Bama's dominance. There are fans of soccer teams in other countries that say this. It's something I don't know that has ever been done. Maybe someone older can help but did anyone ever say " We want the Yankees"? Its an incredible run that I'm enjoying forever. I love it.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Get a pic?
On the back of a T shirt guy had on at grocery store. I almost fell out laughing...... Even bama does not say "We Want Bama" we are not that crazy. How funny is that, we scare ourselves LOL. I asked the guy where he got it, he said he had it made himself at a novelty store. Hint to all teams if Bama iss cared of Bama, maybe the "We Want Bama" slogan should just fade into the darkness forever.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I remember the WE WANT SC when Carroll was in LA, I think I vaguely remember we want Nebraska in the mid Nineties . But none ever took off like the WE WANT BAMA craze of Today. I love Herbie’s reaction to those signs on Gameday

I remember the WE WANT SC when Carroll was in LA, I think I vaguely remember we want Nebraska in the mid Nineties . But none ever took off like the WE WANT BAMA craze of Today. I love Herbie’s reaction to those signs on Gameday
I remember them both, but it was such a small sample size that no one really cared. Those eras were over with very quickly. It’s been over a decade now for Bama. What I like about We want Bama is that it isn’t just football teams. It’s EVERYBODY, including futbol teams, basketball teams, financial advisors, little league team, schools of fish, etc.

What a time to be alive!

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Selma could probably help us with this. I don't remember those but that is because I was probably focused on the Bama program and the mess that it was at times. Of course the way everything is broadcasted everywhere today on Twitter and ESPN probably just make it seem more prevalent.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
My favorite Bama T Shirt is a combination of Bama and Game of Thrones.

Large Elephant head with the wording underneath of "The Tide Is Coming" followed by "House Alabama"

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
My favorite Bama T Shirt is a combination of Bama and Game of Thrones.

Large Elephant head with the wording underneath of "The Tide Is Coming" followed by "House Alabama"
Being a big GOT fan, I'd love that one. Did an admittedly quick Google search, and didn't turn it up. Where did you see it?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I remember them both, but it was such a small sample size that no one really cared. Those eras were over with very quickly. It’s been over a decade now for Bama. What I like about We want Bama is that it isn’t just football teams. It’s EVERYBODY, including futbol teams, basketball teams, financial advisors, little league team, schools of fish, etc.

What a time to be alive!

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]
I might literally die of laughter if Pixar snuck that into the next film in the Nemo franchise!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.