2019 5* OT Evan Neal

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The culling process will begin if...... Greyshirt, blueshirt, stop contact with them and let them move on........
Yep, not everybody`s equal on the " Needs " board. Lots of variables in play. Also, lots of quality in "alternates " or " backups". That`s a nice problem.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
2 CBs this week for us. 6’7.5” tall. We better be looking for 6’5” qbs soon. Crazy how big these kids are now. This Dude is Darryl Dawkins sized playing tackle. Scary big.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
2 CBs this week for us. 6’7.5” tall. We better be looking for 6’5” qbs soon. Crazy how big these kids are now. This Dude is Darryl Dawkins sized playing tackle. Scary big.
Is he mean? I'm kind of ready for a guard or a center who's chewing on squirrels getting off the bus and scares small children upon sight. It seems we've lost the mean lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
He is originally from okeechobee fl. He lucky got out of here and got to IMG. The football program here is pretty bad. The kid is legit. He was 6’4” in 8th grade. He is one massive person. I talked with him one day and told if Nick Saban ever calls him to just say yes sir I’m on my way. He comes from a very athletic family. His older brothers were really good athletes. He was a super nice kid when I knew him. I’m pumoed for him. Like a lot of these kids he comes from a poor background and this is a life changing opportunity for him.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
CNS has a plan. In the off season Tua will have knee replacement surgery, and a few inches will be added to his femurs. He'll be at least 6'4" next Fall.
I heard Taulia is already spending time in the rack at Thompson high school in third period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.