Game Thread: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs (UF vs UGA)

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs

Franks was highly recruited and an Army All American, just hasn't progressed. It's a damning indication of the quarterback situation at Florida.

Mullen, if you need somebody to throw easy interceptions and jog on RPOs I'm happy to report I still have all my eligibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Nothing wrong with the play calling. Not that I see. It’s all the players executing.
GA is only putting 4 men in the box. If you call a pass (and they just called several) into that defense, you are an idiot. They had both safeties back in cover 2 and once in cover 3. Stupid play calling.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

So far, Georgia is winning, but I have been more impressed with Florida. If they cleanup the mistake they will win.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

You know, if you showed someone every play in this game in a random order except for the turnovers and scoring plays while obscuring the yard numbers, they would swear Florida was winning this game.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

GA is only putting 4 men in the box. If you call a pass (and they just called several) into that defense, you are an idiot. They had both safeties back in cover 2 and once in cover 3. Stupid play calling.
Unless you don't believe you can run on a 4-man box...

Nevermind, you're correct.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I agree, but this is typical Dan Mullen. Don't get me wrong, he is a solid coach, but he often gets caught up in trying to show what an offensive genius he is. One game he will look great, and the next game it looks like he out thinks himself and tries to get too cute. If he will run the ball and mix in the pass, they will have a chance to get back in it. As bad as they have looked so far in the first quarter, they are only down 10 and are ripping off five and six yard runs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.