Game Thread: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs (UF vs UGA)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Re: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs

How in the world did UF beat LSU? And how in the world did LSU beat UGA?
I am wondering the same thing.. .maybe because the Florida game was at the Swamp and LSU/UGA was in Baton Rouge. I think the home crowd has a lot to do with it, especially disrupting the offense. That is a concern of mine for next week at LSU. Also, LSU was determined to play lights out vs UGA since they had just gotten beat by Florida.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I agree, but this is typical Dan Mullen. Don't get me wrong, he is a solid coach, but he often gets caught up in trying to show what an offensive genius he is. One game he will look great, and the next game it looks like he out thinks himself and tries to get too cute. If he will run the ball and mix in the pass, they will have a chance to get back in it. As bad as they have looked so far in the first quarter, they are only down 10 and are ripping off five and six yard runs.
I think Mullen is whooping Kirby in playcalling, but not luck and player positioning. UGA looks like the same team as they did 2 weeks ago with a lot of Florida help spotting them 10 points.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Florida smart in letting Georgia score early, Georgia can't choke without a lead

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I am wondering the same thing.. .maybe because the Florida game was at the Swamp and LSU/UGA was in Baton Rouge. I think the home crowd has a lot to do with it, especially disrupting the offense. That is a concern of mine for next week at LSU. Also, LSU was determined to play lights out vs UGA since they had just gotten beat by Florida.
Alabama owns BR, and Tua has played in a far more hostile environment than Death Valley. If we lose it wont be the venue.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs

If this were Bama I would hate to play a neutral site game yearly so far away. This is in UF’s backyard. I know it’s supposed to be 50/50 tickets and such but traveling would be frustrating for me. Their respective fan bases don’t see it that way.

ETA- Yearly vs a rival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

How in the world did UF beat LSU? And how in the world did LSU beat UGA?
It's almost like "beat the team who beat the team" is an argument only imbeciles (UCF) would use, ain't it?

It might also be the fact that LSU had UF and UGA in back-to-back weeks. Focus for kids those age is tough.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

the receivers are open. TUA would be up by 2 scores by now

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

I don’t think Franks knows how to read coverage. Most of his completions are on bubble screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.