Game Thread: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs (UF vs UGA)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: TWLCP The Bazzas vs the Dawgs

I don't know if I said it here but I always had the feeling that either this would be an ugly Florida win or UGA just running for 300+ to a comfortable win.

Looking like the latter very early.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I think the Dawgs roll in this one, which will give that weird situation where UF beat LSU, LSU whipped UGA, and UGA beats UF. Go figure!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Too.Many.Acronyms

Last week TSIO and this week TWLCP.

Just got home from a Cub Scout camping trip. Getting too old for this, haha. First time I’ve gotten to watch either of these teams. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

This should be a good game but I cannot find any reason to pull for either team. Can college still play to a tie after so many bad OT's?

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

Leave it to SEC refs. Don't call that penalty all year, and wait until the biggest game of the year for these two to call a pretty dumb penalty.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Leave it to SEC refs. Don't call that penalty all year, and wait until the biggest game of the year for these two to call a pretty dumb penalty.
Actually they have. Its just this time it resulted in a flag because the guy was too stubborn to leave the field.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

The fact Fromm didn't throw a single pass shows that they probably don't trust him at all

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

I think the Dawgs roll in this one, which will give that weird situation where UF beat LSU, LSU whipped UGA, and UGA beats UF. Go figure!
I still wish UGA would have beaten LSU to make Bama's path easier to the SEC Championship. Today I am pulling for the Gators but I think UGA will probably win it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.