Game Thread: UK v Mizzou

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
UGA will be too much for UK to handle. UK is a feel good story and all but Cinderella had her midnight and I believe that the clock will strike midnight for UK next Saturday. Now, if UK proves me wrong I ain't gonna be mad about eating that bowl of crow. But UGA will have to totally stink it up for that to happen (in my humble opinion).

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Terry Wilson reminds me a little bit like Jalen Hurts (although Hurts is a much better passer) but while he won’t wow you on the stat sheet, he is a gamer.
Even though I think Mizzou got hosed at the end with a horrible call, I will tip my hat to UK for having a team full of gamers. They are having a great season for them. Like many others here, I don't think they are very good, but they keep finding ways to win, which is all that matters when the game clock hits 00. I hope their crowd shows up and gets loud next weekend to create a great atmosphere for that game. Of course, basketball has started so UK fans may be preoccupied. :cool2:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
UGA will be too much for UK to handle. UK is a feel good story and all but Cinderella had her midnight and I believe that the clock will strike midnight for UK next Saturday. Now, if UK proves me wrong I ain't gonna be mad about eating that bowl of crow. But UGA will have to totally stink it up for that to happen (in my humble opinion).
Like they did in Baton Rouge? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
Kentucky defense is legit, if you deny that at this point in season you are simply measuring against teams past. Defense gives you a chance. I believe they have a great attitude and team spirit this year, even past head cases like Bunchy Stallings and Jordon Jones have played disciplined. But yea, Terry Wilson will need a good game to pull this one out, and that is a lot to hope for.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Like they did in Baton Rouge? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Snell doesn't have 150 yards then Kentucky has no chance.... Even if he does I'm not sold that would be enough. Kentucky may have the best O line-d-line combos in the SEC, but after that they are average to below average with the exception of Snell. While UGA is overrated, I just cant see a way Kentucky beats them without UGA helping them. I think the last time I called for Kentucky to upset a top 10 team was 2007 vs LSU... and aside from the 2010 USCE game that was one of the last times it has happened.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.