Ronnie Harrison arrested in London 12 hours before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Can't see embedded tweets. What's it about?
What I found:
According to a report by The Sun, a tabloid newspaper in the UK, four Jaguars were arrested at 4 a.m. on Saturday after getting in a brawl over their £50,000-plus bar bill.
The four players reportedly tried to leave the London Reign Showclub without paying their tab and then fought bouncers. The four men were arrested and then released after nine hours in police custody. The club reportedly dropped their complaint after the bar tab was paid.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I bet that made Shad Kahn really happy, Given his ties to London and he being the main person pushing for games in London.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
This kind of entitlement and the crap that comes with it is the reason I don't watch NFL football. It just seems like its something all the time with these spoiled millionaires. If anyone has the ability to pay a large booze bill then it's NFL players. What a group of spoiled little turds. These people in other countries already think that we Americans are spoiled and we want them to believe were better than everyone else, way to prove them right you morons. NFL football is dead in my eyes, all you kneeling, brain dead brats! Too bad this wasn't Singapore, they would be whipped with a cane on their rear ends till they wouldn't be able to play a snap in the game. I see where some people are taking up for them, but these are adults and they should know that nothing in life is free. Unless this happens in America and someone picked up the tab just to try to be friends with a nfl player(s)

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Or maybe they felt taken advantage of by someone who tried to inflate a bar tab by selling them liquor that they didn’t understand the cost

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
When we lived in London (20 years ago) everything was about 2X more expensive than when we lived in NYC. Everything in NYC was 2X more expensive than Alabama ... So take your normal $16K bar bill in B'ham and voila ... $64K in London. :D

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It seems that what happened here is not atypical. They went into a strip club and were treated to VIP treatment. They assumed that this meant that the bottles of champagne being sent over were complimentary. They, of course, were not. Life lesson for these guys. I watched this happen to a friend who makes much less than these guys once - cost him $6k. The VIP girls kept ordering the champagne, so the bill kept climbing, and he had no idea that he was going to have to pay for it all.

This should be illegal, IMO. I can understand how they got upset. But at least cooler heads prevailed and they paid the bill. If they feel wronged, sue and settle it in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.