Question: All the late games...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Au fans say that was spearing by Bama that the refs let us get away with. Never saw that until I visited their forums the other day.
Let me save you some trouble for the future. In the eyes of your typical Barn fan...

1. Any success Bama has ever had or ever will have is the direct result of cheating.
2. Anything negative that happens to Bama is the direct result of Karma and not nearly what we deserve.

I wish I could say that is hyperbole but it really isn't. That seemingly inbred cesspool is the epitome of idiocy.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Tom Herman is the most overrated and overpaid coach in college football outside of Moozaughn.
Anybody hear Gundy's explanation about his and Herman's actions on the field on the ladt play?? Gundy said something like...'I went out there to make sure it didn't get ugly, and Tom did also. We are good.' Huh??? So THAT is how you prevent an upscale in bad behavior? Herman sure didn't look as though...'we are good'

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.