Coach Oeaux meets Tua (story from HTHS vs THS friday night)

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Orgeron would foolish to do anything illegal there because there would be too many witnesses. I'd be more concerned about the former UGA player on the Thompson coaching staff. If he's in contact with Kirby there's a possibility of shenanigans going on behind the scenes.
Well, he certainly cant take pics of the recruiting big board anymore.................but I'd be wary of their tricks, as well as those of O............I know he wants Taulia bad, but I don't think he gets him...........

I also cant see why Saban wouldn't be treated well around Thompson either

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
People in the stands were excited about O being there for the most part. Don't think Saban would have been treated so nice.
Now that's an interesting statement. Do you have something to base it on? Where I've seen Saban, he's been mobbed. He couldn't have sneaked in and out like Orgeron managed to do...

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Now that's an interesting statement. Do you have something to base it on? Where I've seen Saban, he's been mobbed. He couldn't have sneaked in and out like Orgeron managed to do...
I think he meant if Saban had showed up in LSU territory and chatted up LSU's current QB, not referring to the reception he would have gotten in Alabaster.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.