Week 10 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
That week of rest and stress free football sure was fun. But here we go down the home stretch. As instructed by our unofficial assistant coach John Doe, I have my 2s up (the 4s in the 4th quarter are now optional and can be used as a hand stretching exercise, per Coach Doe).

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor encourages any gambling (or other degenerate behavior) of any kind (unless your state says it's legal to do so). The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only (unless your state says otherwise).

• In the 2018 SEC East Championship game, the South's sweetheart, Kentucky Wildcats, are 10 pt underdogs to Georgia
  • Ohio St. is favored by 21 over Nebraska
  • Florida is favored by 6 over Mizzou
  • Michigan St. is favored by 3 over Maryland
  • Oklahoma is favored by 10.5 over Texas Tech
  • West Va. is a 2.5 pt underdog to Texas
  • Notre Dame is favored by 7 over Northwestern
  • Army is favored by 7 over Air Force
  • In his first game vs the team that he took to heights never seen, Chip Kelly/UCLA is a 13pt underdog to Oregon
  • Washington is a 9.5 pt favorite over Stanford
  • Texas A&M is somehow a 6 pt underdog to Auburn
  • Tennessee is favored by 21 over UNC Charlotte
  • Miss St. is favored by 20.5 over LaTech
  • Clemson is a 38 pt favorite over (processed) Louisville
  • Michigan is favored by 10 over Penn St.
  • Ole Miss-South Carolina is a Pick 'Em
  • UAB is favored by 19.5 over Texas-San Antonio
  • Alabama is favored by 14 over LSU

Enjoy the games!

Last edited:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Last season Michigan lost at Happy Valley 49-13. This year UM has a lot at stake when they host Penn State. I think the combination of revenge, playing @Ann Arbor, and having a bye week to prepare adds up to an easy win for Michigan, so they should cover the 10 points easy.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Honestly surprised that the line isn't higher. Home field advantage is big but Alabama is three touchdowns better if we play clean.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
An interesting stat is that Ed Orgeron is 11-2 ATS vs. SEC opponents since he became head coach. I'm obviously hoping for 11-3 but the record suggests the game could be closer.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
An interesting stat is that Ed Orgeron is 11-2 ATS vs. SEC opponents since he became head coach. I'm obviously hoping for 11-3 but the record suggests the game could be closer.
The games the last two years have been close and extremely physical. Hopefully not as close this time.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The clock will strike midnight in Lexington for the Mildcats, but 10-2 isn't bad (for UK)
TAMU was unmasked as a pretender in Starkville, closer but same outcome in Lee County
Ole Miss vs USCe in the "who cares bowl" week 10 version.
tOSU by more than 21 points over the Huskers
ND by more than 7 over Northwestern
Michigan over PSU in a fairly close game in the Big House
Louisville would be smart to miss the bus headed to the stadium at Clemson
Florida should beat Mizzou, but neither team at this point is very predictable. Mizzou has a terrible defense, UF by at least 10 points.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Yeah but you can cover the spread and still lose. If we beat LSU by less than 14, will anyone really care? I just want to get a win and then move on.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Yeah but you can cover the spread and still lose. If we beat LSU by less than 14, will anyone really care? I just want to get a win and then move on.
Sure, I'll take a 1 point win but since the thread involves betting lines I might want to think long and hard before giving LSU 14 points knowing that stat. Looks like it dropped to 13.5 today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.