Link: SIAP, More ESPN Rat Poison

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Is this true?

There are 16 players from last year's national champion team on NFL rosters,

I like the quote from Herbstreit:

Tagovailoa is as accurate as a "Jeopardy!" champion, which is actually the reverse of how ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit described him.

"This guy," Herbstreit said on The First Team on ESPNU Radio, "has answers before the questions are asked."

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
"Before, these guys were playing 80 snaps [per game] because of the tempo," Kiffin said. "Now, these guys are playing half the game. Over the course of the year, they are going to have played half a season. The wear and tear late? Like they lost the Iron Bowl last year, or Oklahoma or Ohio State in the playoffs? I don't think that's going to happen because they're fresh. Now everybody's really screwed."
Love it!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Man I love it. I attended games and watched the Bear prop the goal post up in the late 70's and I've watched Bama closely every since and I've never seen an offense like this.

Wasn't it Ali that said, "It ain't braggin if you can back it up?" I say, "It ain't rat poison if it's true!"

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Man I love it. I attended games and watched the Bear prop the goal post up in the late 70's and I've watched Bama closely every since and I've never seen an offense like this.

Wasn't it Ali that said, "It ain't braggin if you can back it up?" I say, "It ain't rat poison if it's true!"
Google says it was actually Dizzy Dean but your point is made.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I go back to `58 and I haven`t either.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.