What LSU Said Today (10/29)

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Burrow is a solid player. Not nearly as flashy as Tua obviously but he's a gamer. Better athlete than most think. Hopefully we can shut them down effectively enough so our offense can get some distance early.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Burrow is a solid player. Not nearly as flashy as Tua obviously but he's a gamer. Better athlete than most think. Hopefully we can shut them down effectively enough so our offense can get some distance early.
How many touchdowns he threw in the last 3 games.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bidgood

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2011
...NO ONE can replicate the speed in which Tua moves through his progressions, and the speed of our WRs. It is literally shock and awe...

I think the sheer velocity of Tua's passes are also something they've never seen in practice. Certainly not from Burrow.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
IMO Burrow has been Coach O's job saver this year. I believe he is their team leader, at least on that side of the ball, and he is saying just what he is supposed to say in that capacity. In the end, I don't think it will matter that much because I still don't believe they have an offense capable of sustaining long TD drives against us. Like runtheoption22 said in one of the other threads - that is what it will take for them to beat Alabama.
He said he was not scared, didn't say he was looking forward to it :)

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
This is from Secrant. A guy named SummerofGeorge ran the model for best case and worst case. He has been pretty much somewhat accurate this season.

So, 90% chance of....... (there is no scientific basis in that 90% by the way but it sounds good)
- Alabama scoring between 25-40 points

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
67.38 % of statistics are made up on the spot :)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
LSU hasn’t played an offense or defense like Bama’s, in the same game.
Their offense is anemic. They will have to score NOT’s to win, plain and simple.
How many points did that pitiful Barn offense put up on them? Bama’s offense is 17-21 points better - at least.
And I hope and pray Burrow thinks his line will keep Williams and Miller off of him long enough to throw downfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.