Freddie Kitchens Gets a Promotion

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
The man has endured and done well since Emma Sansom days! Do it Freddieman!! Roll Tide Brother. BTW....the pass in the Awbun endzone was complete and we ought to have another win Hare Jordan stadium.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I can’t believe they fired Haley after half a season, but OK. He stirred the pot from day one. Good for Freddie.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
I checked out some pictures of Freddie on the Browns site and one things for sure, he's eating well. He was always big boned.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
He had a cannon for an arm, too bad his accuracy was like a derringer LOL.
I think most of his problem was that he could hit his targets but they couldn't hold on. He never learned how to slow the ball down or put a touch on it. His screen passes had the force of a "Hail Mary" behind them....

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I think most of his problem was that he could hit his targets but they couldn't hold on. He never learned how to slow the ball down or put a touch on it. His screen passes had the force of a "Hail Mary" behind them....
I do recall him in an effort to come from behind against Florida in a pass only situation. His ball across the middle had a nose down trajectory. It would practically break a receivers hands. High or low practically impossible to catch. The gifted ones like Tua put such great action on the ball vs brute velocity so that the ball is normally easy to see and catch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.