Alabama Fans Push Back Against Devin White Billboards with Billboards in Baton Rouge

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Now THAT'S how you put a billboard up.

NOT with selfish motivations and wasted money (Looking at YOU LSU...how petty to waste 13K PLUS on stupid billboards when ppl need help from Michael and all other sorts of issues), but with a funny spin and trying to help people.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It is their money and they have a right to spend it. But -- if they are going to lecture other people on how they spend their money then that is A TWO WAY STREET and that is all I will say about that.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Did our idiot part of our fan base really have to stoop to LSU’s level and give them bulletin board material? It’s a worthy cause but jeez was the smack talk about Tua really necessary?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Did our idiot part of our fan base really have to stoop to LSU’s level and give them bulletin board material? It’s a worthy cause but jeez was the smack talk about Tua really necessary?
Agreed. Would much rather stay out of it than do something like that.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Agreed. Would much rather stay out of it than do something like that.
I would’ve been okay with it if it was “donate for Hurricane relief with us RTR” or something general like that. With that you would give their fans a ribbing, and you would have a worthy cause with some good fun. But saying Tua is going to drop 50 on LSU’s defense is just getting them more fired up, and it looks worse for us than the #freedevinwhite did for them.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I’m not a fan of this either. Like said previously, if they left off the smack talk and just made it about the hurricane relief efforts signed with a big Roll Tide, I’d be all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rollinloaner

Oct 25, 2018
Now THAT'S how you put a billboard up.

NOT with selfish motivations and wasted money (Looking at YOU LSU...how petty to waste 13K PLUS on stupid billboards when ppl need help from Michael and all other sorts of issues), but with a funny spin and trying to help people.
No, no it isn't. Absolutely terrible in every sense.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
And the guy that started this is on Twitter bragging about how mad people are about it. If he really cared about hurricane relief, I don't suspect he would be bragging about making people mad.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.