Link: A First-Year Starter, Quinnen Williams Already One of Alabama's All-Time Best

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
[FONT=&quot]Jonah Williams elaborated on what makes Quinnen so difficult to block: "He's really good with his hands. ... That's the toughest thing ... you've got an almost 300-pound bar of soap that's pushing past you, and you just can't get ahold of him. I think that he's really perfected his hand technique."[/FONT]
Yikes.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Pro Football Focus ( PFF ) has him graded higher than Oliver from Houston through 8 games.
analysts have said if he continues to perform at this high level, he could be a Top 10-15 pick in next year's draft if he decides to forego next season at Alabama.

that is crazy considering you have Bosa ( if he's 100%), Oliver, the Clemson DL , Derrick Brown all coming out for the draft.
Quinnen is making a name for himself no doubt!

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
He's been incredible. I've starting watching him a ton when I rewatch our games and I literally can't remember a play where he has been pushed back. I know there was a lot of talk about him being good but he's been far better than I think anyone could have hoped for.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Quinnen is quick as a cat. It’s hard to imagine a man getting to his man before the ball gets to the QB. Wow!

I had not even thought about the possibility of him going to the draft but he is having a monster year. I hate we may not get to watch him again next year.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
RBU/DLU/LBU/OLU...I think Miami is going to have to give up the title...Bama is THE U!!!
Miami is now only the U as in USELESS. Right now Bama has the best QB RB's WR's and a top flight Defense. We are Alabama THE team. We have one weak spot, kicking, thankfully only kickcs we have to make are kickoffs after scotring bhahahahahhahahahahahaha

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
...and HOPEFULLY the XPs after those scores as well. :rolleyes: on TideFans.comon TideFans.com
Miami is now only the U as in USELESS. Right now Bama has the best QB RB's WR's and a top flight Defense. We are Alabama THE team. We have one weak spot, kicking, thankfully only kickcs we have to make are kickoffs after scotring bhahahahahhahahahahahaha

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.