Any news updates on Terrell Lewis?

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I figure we are entering the territory now where there should be some talk of his return. I heard a week or two ago he was actually jogging or running? I wonder how close he is of returning? Because he'll be a BIG boost for our D down the stretch.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It's all in the lateral movement. Everyone got excited about him running straight, but it's the turning and twisting you have to worry about. I believe he's also entering the dangerous stage of recovery where you feel almost normal, but the repair is at its weakest and easiest to injure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
His recovery so far has been incredible, especially given the timeline. I hope the staff keeps doing what their doing, and I think that if we make it into the post season, there's a solid chance if seeing his return.

And under the rules, would any games he played in this again cling "as a season .l

Y'know, how the redshirt rule is and all that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Several people on other board have said Auburn game is the target date. If that is the case, we should see him practicing with the team soon.
Auburn makes sense - it would allow him to play through the playoffs and still red-shirt the season if it becomes advantageous for him.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It's all in the lateral movement. Everyone got excited about him running straight, but it's the turning and twisting you have to worry about. I believe he's also entering the dangerous stage of recovery where you feel almost normal, but the repair is at its weakest and easiest to injure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is when i re-injured mine back in college. i was in great shape, all of the strength back and felt great. it took one mis-step changing directions.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Auburn makes sense - it would allow him to play through the playoffs and still red-shirt the season if it becomes advantageous for him.
And he would still be good at 70%, not like aubs are any threat this year LOL

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
His recovery so far has been incredible, especially given the timeline. I hope the staff keeps doing what their doing, and I think that if we make it into the post season, there's a solid chance if seeing his return.

And under the rules, would any games he played in this again cling "as a season .l

Y'know, how the redshirt rule is and all that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He would be eligible for a redshirt under that scenario but it probably won't matter. Terrell would have been gone to the NFL this year if he had not gotten hurt and he will certainly be gone at the end of next year which would be his RS junior year.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
He would be eligible for a redshirt under that scenario but it probably won't matter. Terrell would have been gone to the NFL this year if he had not gotten hurt and he will certainly be gone at the end of next year which would be his RS junior year.
Do you think he might be back for Auburn as some have suggested ?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He's got to have production to get drafted somewhere. He'll be back in 2019 without some magnificent run that involves an SECCG, CFP semifinal, and CFP championship.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
I would think that he will need a couple of years on the field to prove that he can stay healthy. He has had some bad luck the past few years and even if you have all the talent in the world you have to show you can not stay injured. I hope he will stay and prove that. It is really hard to get an NFL team to look at you only playing in a handful of games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.