Anyone know which Officiating Crew will handle the game Saturday night?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
It doesn't matter. The vast majority of LSU fans will claim they stole the game from them...
No question whatsoever about that at all. I heard Miles on Finebaum whining about Patrick Peterson being inbounds on the interception play back in 2009 I think? Still whining about Bama. I would think that Miles could get a clue. But maybe not.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
In the face of penalty data the last few years, my LSU buddy told me it’s not what they call, but what they don’t call on Alabama . Like Mack Wilson targeting about 4-5 times so far this year.
They SEEM to have it IN for young Mr Wilson. And it started against Texas A&M when he planted Speedy Noil on the KO return. Now everytime he makes a head on tackle it is unfair to Offense everywhere.:biga2:

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I’m with many posters who believe one strategy that LSU will use is the mug our WR and DL all night and make the refs either call it or allow it disrupting our passing offense and DL rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I’m with many posters who believe one strategy that LSU will use is the mug our WR and DL all night and make the refs either call it or allow it disrupting our passing offense and DL rush.

How could anyone think different? Never heard such things as I have this year. Embarrassing on ANY level of sports.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That is mean to Ray, even he would have seen some of those holds LOL
George "The Animal" Steele tells the story that he was backstage at one of the early Wrestlemanias and walked into a room not knowing Ray Charles was there. He flipped the light on to go in the room and Ray said, "I don't need that, turn it off."

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
There's no doubt LSU fans' whining for the last two weeks impacted the officiating last night. Was horrible.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There's no doubt LSU fans' whining for the last two weeks impacted the officiating last night. Was horrible.
IMO it demonstrates more than anything else that the SEC's officials need to be replaced, from top to bottom. They were called crooks and they decided to prove that they are not crooks by not doing their jobs at all last night. I used to think that B1G officials were bad, but SEC officials are the worst that I have ever seen.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don’t want to agree because it shouldn’t be that way but it sure looked like they were gonna the extra mile letting LSU get away with stuff.

The moment that targeting flag was thrown I knew they’d pick it up regardless.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
IMO it demonstrates more than anything else that the SEC's officials need to be replaced, from top to bottom. They were called crooks and they decided to prove that they are not crooks by not doing their jobs at all last night. I used to think that B1G officials were bad, but SEC officials are the worst that I have ever seen.
It appears so sporadically called. There is so much hand fighting on pass routes and yet the flag seems to appear when the pass is out of bounds and not catchable. There didn't appear to be a face mask infraction unless the rule is if the player touches the face mask it is an infraction. I didn't believe that there was targeting on LSU at the goal line but was certain that no one in the booth was going to rule targeting in this atmosphere. It appears to me that officials are losing credibility on both sides of the ball.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.