Anyone know which Officiating Crew will handle the game Saturday night?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Not sure but hope they have strong arms, Putting them up a lot for our TD's may stress the weaker guys LOL

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I hope they have their best game ever. I would love for there to be no targeting or replays. It would be refreshing to see a good, hard-fought game between the teams where the officials are also on top of their game.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
It doesn't matter. The vast majority of LSU fans will claim they stole the game from them...
Yep. They could call 10 penalties on Bama, call zero penalties on LSU, and have five replays which all go LSU's way and, when they lose, it'll still be the refs' fault.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yep. They could call 10 penalties on Bama, call zero penalties on LSU, and have five replays which all go LSU's way and, when they lose, it'll still be the refs' fault.
It will always be that one play they didn't call. We could be up 56-0 at that point, but that one call would have prevented their big comeback.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
It probably won't be known until close to game time. I don't hope the officials call a bunch of "make-up" penalties against Bama just to prove to LSU fans there's no conspiracy against them.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
In the face of penalty data the last few years, my LSU buddy told me it’s not what they call, but what they don’t call on Alabama . Like Mack Wilson targeting about 4-5 times so far this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.