Ole Miss Wins Appeal of NCAA Recruiting Punishments - Kind Of

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Ole Miss Wins Appeal of NCAA Recruiting Punishments

Idiots:

we remain disappointed by the remainder of the ruling, which upheld a 2018 postseason ban and findings of lack of institutional control and recruiting inducements.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Re: Ole Miss Wins Appeal of NCAA Recruiting Punishments

Does this include lifting restrictions of unofficial visits here??

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I love how the school decided to spin this:
The university prevailed in its appeal of the most onerous sanction
Yeah, that was the most "onerous" sanction. :biggrin:

They lost everything but this, but they "won their appeal". :rolleyes:

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Same category as Auburn, if you ask me. All the teams in the West not named Alabama are playing 12 games a year out of hatred of the University of Alabama. It's their title game. Ole Miss caught lightning in a bottle two years in a row, nearly 3, but the way they did it cost them dearly. This will be their best year for a while.
Ole Miss is a terminal cancer patient that just got word their sinus headache is cured.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Is their salary cap reinstated to previous levels ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Guy pulled over for speeding, cop sees bloody knife and they find he killed someone. Now he appeals case, they toss speeding ticket but up hold life in prison, WOO HOO we won an appeal bahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Guy pulled over for speeding, cop sees bloody knife and they find he killed someone. Now he appeals case, they toss speeding ticket but up hold life in prison, WOO HOO we won an appeal bahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Nailed it...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wonder how the NCAA is going to take that degree of arrogance...
I agree - they have publicly said that the NCAA over-stepped and admitted as much. They went on to say that the NCAA made a mistake in not removing all penalties. I would love to see the NCAA make public response to their propaganda.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I agree - they have publicly said that the NCAA over-stepped and admitted as much. They went on to say that the NCAA made a mistake in not removing all penalties. I would love to see the NCAA make public response to their propaganda.
NCAA has responded, they left most of the sanctions in place LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.