Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. LSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Does this mean it’s time for pregame drinking? Don’t know if I can make it that long, but I guess I can try! Roll Tide!
To early to start serious drinking but never to early to prepare for Death Valley at night----ROLL Tide Roll and roll the corndogs !

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Met my 3 work deadlines and my weekend has officially begun. Just for the heck of it I helped a co-worker solve an issue that has been going on for 2 months. It took me less than 1 day to solve it. She is a UGA fan, so she is just a little slow.
I'm sure it was a simple fix.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Holy Frijoles people - pre-game thread 8 pages long and we are 27 hours from kick. You guys fired up or what? :D

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
It's gonna be an interesting match up watching Delpit trying to stick to Jeudy like flypaper while Tua throws to Ruggs, Kief, Waddle, and Irv Smith.
Roll Tide!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This photo is courtesy of Yahoo Sports. I was struck by the way it showed the wingspan of Tua's hand. Look at where his thumb and finger, which you can't even see the end of, are, and it's almost at the middle of the ball. About like me gripping a softball...
I dated a girl once who had such hands.....what a grip! :eek:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
It's gonna be an interesting match up watching Delpit trying to stick to Jeudy like flypaper while Tua throws to Ruggs, Kief, Waddle, and Irv Smith.
Roll Tide!
I just hope they get called for holding a lot.. if not, they will do it the whole game and our receivers may not have good timing on their routes. You know LSU will be rough and physical with our receivers.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I think Tua's ability to throw the receiver open will make a difference in the game. That always helps when facing athletic db's like LSU's. I remember some coach said that a DB can cover perfectly and if the QB is deadly accurate the receiver will make the play. When that happens all you can do is say "good play".
I think the O line giving Tua a lot of time to throw will make the difference. His field vision and quick release is something LSU has not seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.