Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. LSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
all we have heard this year is that Alabama s defense isnt as good as in years past. We all knew they had to grow up, but i think they are playing very well this time of year. Maybe as well as any defense in the country! Especially considering the lack of experience and injuries.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Wow the guest picker just said LSU 42-10. What a moron!
I saw that when I got back from biking. 7SU could win. If they win 42-10, I will have the mods give me a 7SU avatar and will have it until September. I get being a homer, but don't be stupid.

Another thing:

Why do Nick Saban haters still insist on keeping the idea that Saban did not want Drew Brees, but Daunte Culpepper? Why do they keep getting it backwards?

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Back from my race. 26.2 miles is a lot further than it used to be. :pDT_inv:

Time for football. Roll Tide!!!

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
I may be sheltered but I haven't heard any talking head or print head mention Alabama's D against their offense having anything to do with the outcome of the game.
Everything is about Tua vs the best defense we have seen this year and the best secondary ever.
It's like LSU starts off with 20 points and the defense takes care of the rest.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I may be sheltered but I haven't heard any talking head or print head mention Alabama's D against their offense having anything to do with the outcome of the game.
Everything is about Tua vs the best defense we have seen this year and the best secondary ever.
It's like LSU starts off with 20 points and the defense takes care of the rest.
One of the ESPN shows talked about that yesterday. Joey Galloway spent a decent amount of time pointing out that Alabama's defense may not be as good as it was last year, but it is still excellent. He saw that as the main reason that LSU cannot win - they are going to struggle to score against your defense.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
No one is upset about this. It is dang shame that Alabama defense is getting all those disrespect from outside noise. It would've been better If they gave both team respect that they deserve.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Perfectly fine with them disrespecting our defense. I’m sure Saban appreciates the effect it has too.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
ESPN just issued an on air apology to Commisioner for Carvilles ‘over the top’ conspiracy theory.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Saw that - good for them.
Wasn’t just Carville, the entire Gameday crew were complicit except Reece. They gave Carville the platform and encouraged it. They should all apologize. It is absolutely ridiculous to think a small poor state in the South would have such pull and monetary resources to control football not only in the South, but nationwide. It flies in the face of all common knowledge of Communictions, business, advertising , ratings. To even entertain such a conspiracy, lends credence!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Wasn’t just Carville, the entire Gameday crew were complicit except Reece. They gave Carville the platform and encouraged it. They should all apologize. It is absolutely ridiculous to think a small poor state in the South would have such pull and monetary resources to control football not only in the South, but nationwide. It flies in the face of all common knowledge of Communictions, business, advertising , ratings. To even entertain such a conspiracy, lends credence!
ESPN offered an apology during halftime of the AU game to Greg Sankey for Carville’s remarks on gameday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Agreed - none of them agree with Carville, but because it feeds the craze leading up to the game they gave him this platform. Shame on them. Just because you can do something does not mean that you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.