Game Thread: Temple Owls at UCF Pretenders - ESPN

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
UCF giving up almost 700 yards of offense to Temple...

But....but......but Temple beat Maryland who beat Texas who beat Oklahoma.....so UCF >>>>>>> Oklahoma!

GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS@@@@@

Those pondscum actually argue that way.

Plus, Temple's SOS is 89th, which is higher than Arkansas State's 93rd, who Bama played, so therefore UCF>>>>>>>Alabama

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
UCF: Continues to not be a threat to be a "spoiler". 700 yards to Temple? How are they supposed to convince people they are legitimately good, when they could not stop Temple?

TAKEPRIDE22

2nd Team
Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Home cooking on the clock timer
They had plenty of home cooking throughout the game, including the first series, when their receiver obviously stepped out of bounds and they didn't review...the second catch was questionable and also could have been reviewed. "WE WANT BAMA"...#NOYOUDONT"

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
i have always thought he was good in that role.
He is a very good analyst and the sport would be better if it had him back as a defensive coordinator. For whatever reason, he simply walked away from the sport after he turned around the NC defense.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I just shook my head when they showed a shot of their stadium and UCF has actually got "2017 National Champions" on their fringe.... smh.. I can say I'm Henry the 8th all I want. Doesn't make it so.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.